Cornucopia's 360 degree feedback
The 360 Degree Feedback instrument is a time tested developmental tool used by leading organisations across the world.
360 Degree Feedback
The purpose is to help participants (assessees) to get feedback from their peers, juniors/subordinates and bosses (assessors). The assessors provide feedback about their perceptions on the assessees' professional and organisational behaviors as demonstrated by them. This will help the assessees to compare with their own perceptions. As the feedback is anonymous, generally assessees get honest feedback. The feedback can then be used to consolidate and effectively use their strengths, and work on the areas that need improvement.
Organisations using these instruments can derive the best benefit if it is managed and facilitated by an independent, experienced person/agency as it helps to maintain confidentiality, neutrality and not link it to compensation and career decisions. It will help the assessees focus on personal development and help them in preparing for career growth, and ensure a better fit in the organisation that is driven by chosen set of ethics, values and operating principles.
Cornucopia's 360 feedback is one of the first few such processes offered 'online' in the country.
- The process uses tailor-made questions to suit the company's needs;
- The entire process is conducted online, enabling easy access and use, while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality;
- The assessees are provided with summarized report online, on how they are rated by all the raters;
- The assessees get a detailed personalised report (hardcopy) after the analysis of the feedback received from all the people selected by the assessee;
- These reports will be shared only with the assessees;
- These reports will not be shared with anyone (other than the assessee), without the consent of the assessee;
- The assessees are given one-on-one feedback by trained facilitators;
- The facilitators help the employee to develop long/short-term action plans and to work on their strengths and areas for improvement;
- Cornucopia will help organisations to shape the development of its key employees through the 360 Degree Feedback System; and
- Cornucopia's Chief Resource, N Ahmedali, a certified 360 Degree Feedback Facilitator is be the Lead Facilitator for the entire process. He has more than 20 years of experience in the area of giving 360 Degree Feedback to people at various levels, including CEOs.