ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Cornucopia offers Developmental Assessment Centres with a view to identifying the strengths and areas of learning for the people.
Competency is a cluster of Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours. We consider the inter-play within this definition as "knowledge helps to build the skills and behaviours help to demonstrate the skills". Hence, a competency, at the end, becomes a demonstrated behaviour. This factor is well engrained in our approach to Assessment Centres.
Our Assessment Centre is an end to end service, encompassing:
- Building a competency profile for the target group, through focused interactions;
- Building tools using "in-tray" to assess the behaviours;
- Individual Assessment Reports;
- One on One feedback to participants on their areas of learning as well as areas of strength;
- OD analysis using the Assessment data and management presentation.
Our robust process ensures:
- The element of human bias is significantly reduced, if not eliminated
- Tool is designed in such a manner that the participants are "out of their comfort zones"
- Profiled competencies are elaborately defined
Rating scale is designed such that the final assessment report carries clarity